Thursday, January 10, 2008

Week Five - PLAY WEEK

Thing #12 - Roll your own search tool.

So in exploring the Rollyo Search Engine creator, I have to say this a cleaver devise. I thought it would be fun to put together a bunch of sites coming up with dinner ideas, since I find myself to be at a constant loss in answering the eternal question "what's for dinner". I guess everyday you have to wake up, and at the end of each day you have to come up with something to feed the masses. Such is life. I'm sure if I truly use this handy search engine to become a more organized kitchen guru, I will find some better recipe sites to add on.

All in all, I can definitely see trying to come up with some other search engine themes and playing around with the usefulness of this.

Here's the link to my search engine, which can also be accessed on the right side of this blog.

http://rollyo.com/latte_lover/whats_for_dinner/


ttfn!
LLL2

3 comments:

Sheryl Grabow-Weiss said...

OMG - I LOVE THIS!!!! I've not yet explored Rollyo - it's my next activity. What a great idea. I can see I'll be linking to your Rollyo, because I'm always at a loss for what to make for dinner. Thanks.

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Great idea for a Rollyo! Good to see you are enjoying PLAY week. The fun continues.

Best wishes.
- JackieS
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

librarymum said...

Hellooo? We miss you and hope you come back to finish the fun.

Read you here soon.

Librarymum of PageSpace